Vehicle Battery Analyzer Durst BT-9000 with a built-in thermal printer.
The Durst BT-9000 Battery Analyzer uses an advanced conductance testing technology to easily, quickly and accurately measure the actual cold cranking amps capability of the vehicle starting battery, health state of the battery itself, and common fault of the vehicle starting system and charging system, which can help you to find the problem quickly and accurately.
Simple, quick Battery life analysis.
- Large easy to read LCD display.
- Vehicle charging system test cranking time, voltage and status.
- All testing results can be saved automatically and printed via computer via the USB cable, or via the built-in printer.
- This battery tester will test battery, charging, and starting systems.
- Automatically saves settings, so if you are testing a quantity of batteries you’re settings are saved — convenient and fast!
- “One-click” function key, is a shortcut for 2 quick functions including voltmeter and quick test.
- Adjustable date/time, printing mode, and print via built-in printer.
- Test battery CCA, voltage, internal resistance, health and charge
Display test result: good battery, good battery &recharge, charge & retest, replace, bad cell & replace
- Test all automotive cranking lead acid battery, including ordinary lead acid battery, AGM flat plate battery, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, EFB battery, etc.
- Directly detect bad cell battery.
- Polarity reverse connection protection, reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
- Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to fully charge before testing.
- Testing standards include currently the world’s majority of battery standards, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
- Support multi-languages, customer can select different language package, which includes:, English, Spanish, French, German,Dutch, etc. Other languages can also be customized according to user’s need.
|Language||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, other languages can be customized|
|Available||12V battery & charging/ starting systems|
|Display||Large ，128*64 easy to read LCD ,Backlit|
|Test lead||100cm/40 inch|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 90°C|
|Certificate||CE ROHS PAHS REACH|