Heavy Duty Mobile Jump Starters
Durst Jump Starters are strong and reliable for bus fleets, trucks mining industry and any relevant heavy vehicles and machines.
Durst Jump Starters can be used repeatedly and will withstand punishment under the most trying of circumstances.
These unique Jump Starters are the highest capacity units available on the market.
Durst Jump Starters are used by truck dealers, workshops, TAFE colleges, government and private bus fleets, other government departments, local councils, transport companies, mining and earth moving companies, the military, aviation, etc.
Durst can supply you with a Jump Starters to suit just about any application. If we don’t have one off the shelf we’ll make you one.
Why has the BJT series been so successful? Very simply, they work, and they keep working. When it has to go, our Jump Starters get the job done and then some.
Whether it is the lift and wheel BJT-4000 for light to medium use, the very popular BJT-200 for heavier applications or the mighty top of the line BJT-510B or BJT-520B, you will get real grunt from real Jump Starters at a value for money price, that’s the Durst way of doing things.
Just give us a call.
- Fully sealed, maintenance free, high quality AGM Batteries on all units for long trouble free life
- All units are fuse, anti-spike and reverse polarity protected
- Battery isolation switch with voltage selector and indicator
- Pneumatic wheels on all trolley models
- All units are powder coated steel cased and made by Durst in Australia for long life under extreme conditions
- OH&S compliant
- Will jump start vehicles with dead flat batteries
- Can be used as a portable power supply
- No exposed connections or components to virtually eliminate any OH&S Risk
- Automatic switch-mode battery charger supplied with every unit to recharge the pack
- Available in 12 volt only, 24 volt only or a combination of 12 and 24 volt or custom built voltages for Aviation use such as the 30 Volt BJT-300
Compare Jump Starters
|wdt_ID||Specifications||BJT-75 Dino||BJT-4000 Rhino T||BJT-101 Tiger||BJT-200 Scorpion||BJT-201 Scorpion 24||BJT-510B Big Mother||BJT-520B Big Mother +||BJT-300 Hornet|